Destination Okanagan Wedding Specialists
Marry the love of your life at Predator Ridge, amidst the spectacular scenery of the Okanagan. Our world-class resort embodies the exquisite spirit & versatile nature of all that the Okanagan has to offer.
With boutique accommodations, incredible cuisine and 1,368 acres of invigorating activities & amenities to explore, you can bring all of your guests together to share the vacation of the lifetime. Even more this is a destination you can come back to year after year.
2024 Wedding Special: Signature Experience Package When Booking Your 2024 Wedding
When wedding contract is signed and deposit paid prior to April 1, 2024, you will receive:
• One (1) night’s accommodation in a Lodge One Bedroom Suite to be used during the wedding weekend
• One (1) complimentary bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival for the Bride and Groom
• Up to ten (10) hours of dedicated support to liaise details with your wedding planner
• Preferred guest room rate for all invited guests across all room types, upon availability (from studio suites to five bedroom units)
• Complimentary parking for all guests
• Classic room set up with all tables, chair-length white linens, flatwear, glasswear, chairs, and round wedding arch provided by the venue, set up to your specifications.
• Full in-house team of dedicated banquet staff, including all service and bar staff for the duration of your event.
• Use of in-house sound system, microphone for ceremony and reception, and podium
• A Predator Ridge team member dedicated to guiding your wedding party around our 1,300 acre property to signature photo locations. This includes up to five (5) golf carts for your wedding party’s exclusive use on the day of the event.
* Valid for groups of 100 or more. Must quote the ‘Signature Experience Package’ special at time of booking. This offer is not valid when combined with any other promotion. New bookings only, cannot be applied to any bookings that have already signed / confirmed their contract. Valid for weddings booked for 2024 only. Some restrictions may apply. Complimentary room must be used during the contracted dates of the event. This is a limited time offer and is subject to change without notice.
Download Your FREE Okanagan Weddings Guide
Top 3 Reasons to Choose Predator Ridge as Your Okanagan Wedding Destination
You deserve a day of magic, and more. At Predator Ridge, you can exchange vows and celebrate in some of the most stunning Okanagan settings, with world-class activities, beautiful accommodations, incredible cuisine and so much more.
Here are some of the many reasons so many couples have chosen to say I do at Predator Ridge:
#1: Your I Do's, Our To-Do
#2: It's All Here
#3: A Breezy Ride from the Airport
Interested in learning more about our Okanagan Wedding Destination? Download Your FREE Okanagan Weddings Style Guide
Don't miss the opportunity to reserve your special day.
Interested in Learning More?
Contact Our Wedding Team Today.
Simply provide us with a few details & a member of our wedding team will be in touch within a few business days.
In addition to our cornerstone locations our entire 1,368 acres property is your canvas. We can help you create the wedding of your dreams.
From our intimate log cabin for smaller groups of up to 16 to our state-of-the art ballroom with adjoining private terrace and panoramic views for groups up to 150.
Lodge & Cottages
Your wedding is about bringing people together. We make it easy with accommodations to suit all of your guests needs, with pet friendly options too!
Simply Amazing Food
Welcome your wedding guests to the bounty of the Okanagan with an exceptional menu defined by you and created by our award-winning team.
Testimonials from Past Wedding Guests
RENITA & QUINTON, SURREY, BC
Quote is from Wedding Planner, Richha Arora of Arora Events
“With such a large group our Predator Ridge Events Manager worked tirelessly with us planning each detail and accommodating each request. Everything from being able to ship wedding specific items in advance, to executing many welcome bags upon check-in – the team worked with us to ensure that all of our guests needs were taken care of.”
RENEE & BLAKE, SASKATCHEWAN
“We are very happy with our decision to get married at Predator Ridge and all of our guests can’t stop telling us how much they enjoyed their time at the resort”
RAEANNE & JOEL, KELOWNA, BC
“We searched for venues until we drove out to view Predator Ridge. I knew the moment we saw the breathtaking scenery and patio overlooking the golf course that it was our dream venue.”
EMELIE & JARED, KELOWNA, BC
“All the staff were so helpful, and I don’t know how I would have made it through the wedding planning process without our Predator Ridge Event Planner, she was awesome! “